Mid Roc - 30.04.2023
38km – 690m +
After the succes of het inaugural Mid Roc in 2023, this 38 km XC race is back in full force. Being a sprint version of the Roc Marathon its perfect in combination with Roc d’Ardenne on Saturday.
The Mid Roc is a race with timing and a ranking.
Mid Roc (Sunday 30 April 2023)
- ROC d’Ardenne finisher t-shirt
- free insurance (helmet is compulsory, participants without helmet are not insured)
- 2 provisions at the checkpoints, including sports drinks, water, fruit and snacks
- Professional electronic timing
- technical service
- medical service
- a signed itinerary
- Secured bike park
- Free bike wash
- Showers and changing rooms
*Provisions only if you show the official tag!
Discover all the courses here
Rules & regulations
The Mid Roc will be ridden with a timing chip and a common start. The race starts in several starting waves. The time per rider is calculated according to the net-time principle (from the moment you cross the starting carpet until you finish).
Minimum age: 12 years old (born in 2011 or before) and accompanied by an adult (until the age of 15).
In case you take part in this race with an e-bike, you will be timed but you will not appear in the rankings.